- Established prudent and efficient administrative support system through the hiring of coordinators, establishing 17 LC corners, monitoring of supplies and equipment
- Establish a quality programming support system for knowledge sharing through linking with the speakers, making programme activities, capacity building of citizens through workshops in different
- Organized 5 district Workshops for LC Coordinators: to train and orient LC Coordinators on overall program management and the scope of LC Pakistan program.
- Organized 3 Tech camps and one follow-up Tech Camps to orient disabled, police, and journalist about information technologies to enhance their efficiency and responsiveness.
- Provided administrative & logistic support for the execution of monthly events at 18 Lincoln Corners.
Organized one National Workshop for all LC coordinators to provide linkages between fellow coordinators and IRC officials to increase fundamental skills in strategic planning, public engagement, and effective use of digital and programming tools. To strengthen the problem-solving and communication skills of the participants; MBTI test will be administered during the workshop.