Syed Tahir Ali Shah
Senior Vice President
Exposure of more than twenty years in the development sector, to include; experience of being senior institutional and program development consultant of ADB UNDP & WB; worked for the GOP, to include; Ministry of Finance, SBP, MOIT, AEDB, PTA, PMN and Planning & Development Deptt: GoKP.
- Senior Vice President; Federal Bank for Cooperatives, Ministry of Finance Islamabad.
- Project Director MRDP a multi-sector ADB financed Planning & Development Deptt: GoKP Project at Malakand, KP.
- Project Director Rural Finance Sector Development Program, Ministry of Finance (ADB Financed-USD 350 million
- Team Leader; ADB Technical Assistance Project, for income generation and livelihood development. (Improving Access to Financial Services Program)
- Project Director, Poverty Alleviation Program (SRSP – Planning and Development Department GoKP)
- Project Director Rural Livelihood and Community Infrastructure Project, a post crisis emergency relief and rehabilitation project of World Bank/FATA to delivery multi-sector poverty alleviation projects at
- Senior Economist; Post Crisis Need Assessment. P&DD, GoP,KP World Bank Project; to evaluate, prioritize and design and implement governance program for GOKP departments.
- Financial Sector Specialist (Individual Consultant) Asian Development Bank. PRM, Islamabad.