How to Apply For Membership
Choose a membership category that best suit your skills and interest
- Opportunity to network and lobby with like-minded organizations/ professionals to nurture an enabling an environment for Civil Society Organizations in Pakistan.
- Gain wider recognition in the development sector.
- Participate in training opportunities (nationally and internationally) at subsidized rates on courses offered by HRDN member organizations.
- Enhance overall professional competence and skills through the strategic exchange of information, experience, best practices, and resources.
- Obtain peer and professional support, encouragement and motivation.
- Opportunity to participate in constructive policy dialogue, seminars, monthly forums, and workshops.
- Opportunity to attend networking and learning events organized by HRDN (nationally and internationally).
- Access to online recruitment job portal www.pakdevjobs.com to publish Job Opportunities, Expression of Interest and Funding Opportunities free of cost.
- Registration in Trainer’s Database.
- Opportunity to share/ publish/ contribute to HRDN research work and publication section.
- Network externally with HRD peers and exchange best practices
To join this exclusive network, members will be required to meet the following criteria; each application for membership shall be submitted in writing or hard copy on a prescribed application form only. The membership acceptance committee (MAC) shall give prompt consideration for each applicant’s qualification for membership in the class designated and vote upon the application. An applicant must receive the affirmative vote of the majority to avail membership